We are excited to be able to restart our minor hockey on Tuesday February 16!
Check the schedule below to see when your players are on the ice!
The Red Covid Classification for Southwestern Public Health adds some extra restrictions but CBC reported that the each public health unit would be reviewed after 2 weeks! If the trends in our current case counts continue has they have recently, we expect to be "Orange" soon, and resume our bubble league format!
Everyone must remain diligent and strictly adhere to the restrictions put in place to ensure everyone is as safe as possible!
Being in the Red zone means:
- No dressing room use
- 10 players maximum on the ice
- Masks at all times in the arena except when on the ice
- Arena must be emptied completely between ice times (We are starting with a 15 minute gap between ice times to allow skates to removed and participants to leave, prior to the next group coming in and putting their skates on)
- 1 Parent or Guardian only for players under 18. TDMHA Strongly encourages everyone to attend ice sessions only if absolutely necessary.
- Maintaining 2 meters of physical distancing all times including while on the ice.
- No game play or team drills, only individual skill development while on the ice.
- Given we only have 10 players on the ice at a time, ice times will be reduced to 40 minutes. This allows us to ensure appropriate gap between sessions and get traditional teams on the ice twice per week. First and Second Shift will be once per week.
Thank you for your on going support and flexibility this season! Please remain diligent and respectful of those around you to ensure our time in "Red" is a short as possible!