U11 REP Skills, U11 (Tavistock Minor Hockey)

News ArchiveLatest News
Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Executive on Saturday, January 21, 2023 (281 views)
Tavistock Minor Hockey Parents Committee presents another Youth Dance!

Friday February 3rd
7-9 pm
$10 entry
Grades 4-8
Tavistock Legion

Snacks and drinks available to purchase

Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Arena Superviser on Monday, January 9, 2023 (602 views)

Our Supervisor of Parks and Recreation Operations has applied for Kraft Hockeyville 2023 to host a pre-season NHL Game.  If we are lucky enough to win, we will receive $250,000 in arena upgrades.  

We need your help!

Check out our Tavistock Arena rally page: click here

Our community score comes from two main categories. An excellent nomination will account for 80% of the total score. The remaining 20% will come from the communities total rally points 

Let’s Rally to the top 4.

Take the following actions to earn rally points for Tavistock. Rally points account for 20% of our community score, so invite friends and families to participate.

Submit a written nomination story. 10 points.
Share on Twitter using the share button. 5 points.
Add photos of your arena. 3 points. Limit of 5 photos and/or videos per person per community.
Add a note. 1 point
React with emojis to nominated stories and photos. 1 point.

Please get video of our hockey players chanting Kraft Hockeyville and/or Titans chants.

1.   Tell us about your community's spirit as well as its passion for hockey. Can you describe or explain examples of how this came to life?      

2.    Tell us about your Arena. Why is it important to you, your family, and your community?  

Read More

Click to view full-size image
Submitted By Executive on Monday, January 2, 2023 (525 views)
Tavistock is very proud of our U11 AE boys!! They faced Brighton in the finals and took Silver against a very good opponent at the Vic Teal tournament.

Other Recent Articles
Upcoming Events
Full CalendarSchedule for the Next 5 Days
View Another Team
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Tavistock Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Tavistock Minor Hockey on Instagram
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Upcoming Games
No upcoming games scheduled.
Colours Legend
The following colours are used throughout the site to help display schedule information.
  • Home Regular Season & Playoff
  • Away Regular Season & Playoff
  • Practices & Exhibition Games
  • Tournaments & Tournament Games
Printed from tavistockminorhockey.com on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 4:44 PM